Corona virus update: Holland House is currently considering its response to the Government announcement on March 16th regarding non-essential travel and socially-oriented gatherings.
Clearly this puts us (and many other businesses) in a very difficult position, however we’re working on our plans to help us and our guests through this unprecedented time. If you have a booking from July onward, then keeping to the current Government guidelines of lifting restrictions in three months, we will be honouring all those and keeping to our programme. Retreats currently booked for April – June (inclusive) are being considered at a meeting with Trustees and an announcement made soon.
Terms and conditions: We’ve suspended these for the duration of our closure, so don’t worry about cancellation charges etc. We’re obviously very keen for you to come once the period is over, no matter what size of group. We will be in contact with all guests as outlined above. Many thanks.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Bookings will be confirmed in writing on receipt of both the booking form and your non-refundable deposit:
- Monday – Thursday residential guests £20 per person per night, due 12 months before visit.
- Weekend residential guests £50 per person per weekend.
- Bookings made more than 12 months in advance require a £100 holding deposit which will be deducted from the deposit as above.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation of the whole booking within 3 months of arrival will incur a charge of 50% of the sum agreed.
- Cancellation of the whole booking within 28 days of arrival will be charged in full.
- Change in numbers of attendees within 28 days of arrival are charged in full
- Deposits are non-refundable
- We recommend taking out travel insurance to cover cancellation fees.
- Your invoice will be forwarded 28 days before your visit and payment must be made in full prior to departure unless previously agreed in writing. We are able to accept credit/debit cards (not Amex/Diners), cash and cheques.
- If your group consists of 10 or more and you wish to pay individually it is the responsibility of the group leader/organiser to collect all payments.
- We reserve the right to change allocated meeting rooms when required.
- House Times
- Breakfast is served at 8.30am (9am on Sunday)
- Morning Coffee is served at 10.30am
- Lunch (2 courses) is served at 1pm
- Afternoon tea is served at 4pm
- Dinner (3 courses) is served at 6pm
- Coffee on arrival is available on request
- Special Dietary requirements must be received at least 14 days in advance as all food is ordered and cooked freshly. If we do not receive this information in due time we cannot guarantee to be able to fill your requirements.
- Please note that all meals at Holland House are ‘set’ we do not offer a menu with choices but we are able to cater for most diets that we have been made aware of ie vegetarian, pescatarian, vegan, coeliac, dairy free.
- Wherever possible all produce is home grown or locally sourced.
- Please note that bedrooms are available from 2pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure. If you are arriving or departing outside of these times a meeting room will be made available to you within the house.
- If you require the use of the chapel during your stay please indicate at the time of booking, with times wherever possible.
- Exclusive use of the house is available at a supplement, please contact us for details.
- All guests visiting the house have full access to the gardens.
- Please kindly note that guests are not permitted to consume their own alcoholic drinks on our licensed premises. All drinks must be purchased from our licensed bar.
- Please note that Holland House is a registered charity no. 1179244.