The Friends of Holland House support Holland House in a number of ways:
– by giving financial support through regular donations that enable the Friends to fund projects, events and purchases that enhance the House and the experience of those who visit.
– by volunteering time and practical assistance – helping in the House and gardens, supporting events and welcoming others to Holland House.
– by prayer, counsel and ongoing interest in the development of the House.
Becoming a Friend
A minimum annual donation £20 is suggested.
To become a Friend:
- Download an application form Friends membership form, this includes a data consent section to enable us to email you. If you would like to set up a standing order for your Friend’s donations please download and complete Friends Bank Mandate
- Click on the link ‘Become a Friend’ to go to online shop and pay your first subscription
Or you can email email@example.com for more information.
We would love you to join us in supporting the ministry of the House, its Trustees, Warden and Staff through counsel, prayer, financial support and practical assistance