The Friends of Holland House support Holland House in a number of ways:
– by giving financial support through regular donations that enable the Friends to fund projects, events and purchases that enhance the House and the experience of those who visit.
– by volunteering time and practical assistance – helping in the House and gardens, supporting events and welcoming others to Holland House.
– by prayer, counsel and ongoing interest in the development of the House.
Becoming a Friend
A minimum annual donation £20 is suggested.
To become a Friend:
1) Please click on the following link ‘Become a Friend’ , this will enable you to make an initial subscription and generates sending you a Welcome Pack.
2) Then download an application form Friends membership form , this includes a data consent section to enable us to email you, and the opportunity to set up a standing order for your subscriptions going forward.
Or you can contact us for more information.
(If you would like to set up a standing order for your Friend’s membership please download and complete Friends Bank Mandate )
We would love you to join us in supporting the ministry of the House, its Trustees, Warden and Staff through counsel, prayer, financial support and practical assistance