Are you frustrated that you can’t prioritise time for personal prayer and worship? Whilst perhaps at the same time feeling guilty about doing other things, such as arts and crafts? Let me show you how to harness the power of your creative playfulness to deepen your relationship with God.
My name is Jenna Burne and I use mixed media art journaling as a form of prayer, praise and prophetic expression. This type of art is messy, fun, spontaneous and accessible to all ages and abilities -no need to be able to draw or even hold a paintbrush! I will be there to coach, guide and encourage all day.
By the end of the course you will have:
– an introduction to mixed media art journaling including different ways of applying paint, ink and other colourful supplies, collage, written journaling and borrowed words.
– learnt how to express yourself to God through art
– learnt how to listen to what God may be saying to you
– learnt to start to trust the Holy spirit to guide your art making
– rediscover a childlike approach to art and faith full of curiosity and freedom
– a toolkit for devotional art journaling so that you can continue in your own time
Find out more at www.jennaburne.com
All art materials including your own journal are included. Please bring an apron. This course is for a full day of practical teaching in a small group and runs 10-4pm and includes a two course lunch and refreshments